Dr. Sonu Balhara Ahlawat, one of the best IVF and infertility specialists in India, recently had an opportunity to attend the 33rd Annual Meeting of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology) 2017 in Geneva, Switzerland.
It was an occasion of great honour that Dr. Sonu represented India in a global conference where specialists from all over the world were invited to discuss and present new clinical and scientific ideas related to infertility and associated problems.
The key points of discussion during this global meet that commenced from 2nd July to 5th July:
- Ovarian Stimulation for IVF
- Lifestyle and preparation for IVF
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Mild, moderate and severe male infertility and factors affecting sperm function
- The role of Ultrasound in Early Pregnancy
- Cellular and Molecular Biology for Clinical Embryologists
- Measuring and Enhancing Endometrial receptivity to improve pregnancy outcomes
- Mitochondria in Human Reproduction and ART
- Complications in Reproductive Surgery
- Procedure and technique for embryo transfer in humans and optimizing the embryo environment
- Is the oocyte the main determinant of embryo quality?
- Cryopreservation of oocytes and embryos
- Reproduction after cancer treatment
- Fertility preservation and reproductive surgery
The summit brought together distinguished international experts under one umbrella to elucidate and present latest developments, information, ideas, and future scope of improvement in this fast evolving field. There were scientific and commercial exhibits as well that presented latest clinical and laboratory products.
It was an excellent opportunity to know about the changes occurring in the field of Assisted Reproductive Techniques.